How to send Pictures on Tinder: Here is how to do it?
Are you one of the numerous people who have pondered if Tinder supports sending image messages?
Sadly, the quick answer is that you cannot send photos on Tinder (even if you have Tinder Gold).
But not all is lost… I’ve discovered several other inventive ways to send photo messages.
Let’s solve the question of how to submit photographs on Tinder straight now.
How To Send Photo Links To Your Matches On Tinder
Here is a simple step by step guide that allows you to send photos from your phone’s gallery to your matches on Tinder (using prnt.sc)…
- Take a photo or save any photo onto your phone camera roll.
- Open your internet browser (either Safari, Chrome, or whatever one you use).
- Go to print.sc on your phone’s browser.
- Once the website opens, you’ll see a blue box that says “Browse Images”. Click on it.
- Select “Photo Library” from the pop-up menu that appears.
- From your photo library select the photo you want to send.
- The website will generate a link for the photo.
- Open the link to make sure it’s the photo that you want to send.
- Then simply copy the link.
- Open your Tinder dating app and navigate to the chat of the person you want to send the photo to.
- Paste the link in the chatbox and press send.
Simple. As. That. This is your easy and secure way to send pics on Tinder.
You can also generate links for pictures on your Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram, or iCloud, or any other social media and share them instantly with your Tinder matches.
How To Upload Pictures To Your Tinder Profile Just For One Person To See?
Not everyone is aware of this feature on Tinder. But you can upload a picture on your Tinder profile and make it visible to only one person. There is no direct approach to it but we can make it happen for you.
Firstly, click on the option of Add Media on your Tinder profile.
Be cautious while you go through it because it is a perilous process. Because it’s conceivable that someone who is browsing your profile may see it there. Therefore, take swift action and erase it as soon as you can.
A chat with that specific individual is the ideal opportunity to post such a photo. In this method, you may ask someone to examine an image you recently submitted so you can easily remove it thereafter. You don’t have to notify them up front that you are posting it on their behalf. But occasionally a tip might be quite helpful. Although it is hazardous, it is not impossible, so try it. Additionally, it can add something to your discussion, and perhaps you will both chuckle about it afterwards.
Sending GIFs And Bitmojis On Tinder
Bitmojis and GIFs are a terrific way to liven up a Tinder conversation and can never be incorrect in a chat. They can communicate your moods so well and add comedy to a discussion with ease. It does not feel weird to utilise it while starting a discussion. In addition, you can be perceived by the other person as engaging rather than stuffy. It also gives them a sense of your personality and sense of humour. This might result in you finding a fantastic match on Tinder.
How to Send GIFs on Tinder?
The process is very easy and you should ensure that your Tinder app is updated to the latest version. So, now when you find a match on Tinder then open the chat box. At the bottom-left corner of the chat window, you will see an option of GIF.
The only thing you need to do is select the GIF option, as seen in the image above. A new window will then open with a selection of GIFs for you to choose from. Additionally, you have the choice to look for certain GIFs in your head.
How to send Bitmoji on Tinder?
Now you can easily send Bitmojis on Tinder as the app has integrated Snapchat’s Bitmojis recently. The steps are simple as mentioned below:
- Firstly, Open the Tinder app.
- Then open the chat box of your match on Tinder.
- You will see an option of green Bitmoji in the chat window.
- Then a new window will open that will ask you to “Connect To Snapchat”.
- Lastly enter your login credentials and it is done.
It really is that easy, and all you need to do to get it to function is to login to Snapchat. There is also no need to be concerned about your Snapchat profile appearing on Tinder. Because Tinder forbids it, this does not occur, and your Snapchat profile is secure. But if you enable it in the Settings, you may also choose to let your matches see your Snapchat profile.
Also Read: How to Lock your Facebook Profile?
Also Read: How to Create Instagram Business Account?
Also Read: How Marketers Can Impact Small Businesses?
Also Read: How to Get Free Stock Images from Internet?
Also Read: How to Text someone who Blocked your Number?