What two actions might improve the relevance of your ad? (Choose two.)
Select All Correct Responses
- Posting transparency statements on the website
- Selecting only relevant languages in campaign setup
- Rewriting the landing page for clarity
- Changing the ad’s call-to-action statement
- Selecting distinct geographic areas
Content on a landing page must adhere to the interests and preferences of the traffic for a better user experience. Thus, helping in the relevance of the ad, and delivery of pertinent information, to the user that he is looking for in the SERP. The location of the ad must be set where services or products are available for the customers. This will result in more conversions, visibility, leads, and conversions.
For more information, please visit the complete list of Google Ads Search Certification answers.