Select All Correct Responses
- It allows for greater control over keywords.
- It reduces the required advertising budget.
- It promotes advertising on social media platforms.
- It finds traffic that an advertiser might miss.
- It creates new ads automatically.
Advertisers can target the keywords that would be missed otherwise without using Dynamic Search Ads (DSA). This feature is known to generate relevant ads on its own while looking for new traffic pertaining to the advertiser`s platform/website. Thus improving the reach of the campaign. DSA utilizes the phrases and titles from the advertiser’s website. The best part is that generated ads are relevant and updated without the need for manual work. All of this effort greatly saves time and effort.