Organise the following steps into a logical order to describe how Tim’s interaction with Google Search Ads would occur from start to finish.
- Tim browses different skateboards on the website that he navigated to.
- Tim makes a purchase from the website that he navigated to.
- Tim scans the search results.
- Tim launches a Google Search ad.
- Tim searches for ‘best skateboards’.
Tim is looking for a new skateboard and thus searching on Google Search. He scrolls through different Google Search ads and makes a purchase decision after finalizing one website and available options on this platform. It is pertinent to mention that here, if launching the ad by Tim means clicking on the ad then it sits perfectly in the sequence. Because users don’t launch the ad but the advertisers.
For more information, please visit the complete list of Google Ads Search Certification answers.