If you are looking for ways to find who you follow on Amazon or how do you access your Amazon follow list then you have come to the right place. This blog will teach you the step-by-step guide on How to See Who you Follow on Amazon, tips and tricks for finding people you follow on Amazon, or even How to Find Who I Follow on Amazon: Expert Tips and Strategies, etc.
What is Amazon?
Amazon is the world’s largest online retailer and most valuable brand, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Moreover, Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, on July 5, 1994.
Amazon.com is an e-commerce platform that sells several product lines, such as:
- Kitchen Items
- Farm Supplies
- Baby Products
- Gourmet Food
- Mobile Phones
- Sporting Goods
- Beauty Products
- Toys And Games
- Automotive Items
- Consulting Services
- Musical Instruments
- Lawn & Garden Item
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial & Scientific Supplies
- Health And Personal Care Products,
- Media (books, movies, music, and software)
How to Find Who you Follow on Amazon: A Comprehensive Guide
Below are the 9 steps to find who you follow on Amazon:
Step 1: First, make sure to log in to your Amazon account.
Step 2: Once you have logged in, go to the upper right-hand corner of the page and click the “Accounts & Lists” button.
Step 3: Now, make sure to access your following list. So, once you have clicked on the “Accounts & Lists” button, you can see a dropdown menu.
Step 4: Next, from the menu, choose Your Account and then Your Follows, as this will take you to your following list.
Step 5: Browse your follow list is an inclusive list of all the people along with the products you are following on Amazon.
Step 6: You can also use the Amazon Search Bar on the top of the page in case you are looking for a specific person or product that you are following for. All you need to do is to enter the name of the person or product you ate following, and then it will show up in your search results.
Step 7: Next, just check your notifications by going to the Your Account page and then choose Your Notifications, as Amazon may send notifications when the people or products you follow have new releases, sales, or discounts.
Step 8: Make sure to review your Order History through which you can easily find the people and products you are following on Amazon. In order to access your order history, just click on the “Returns & Orders” button in the “Accounts & Lists” dropdown menu.
Step 9: Lastly, use Amazon Storefronts as several sellers on Amazon have their own storefronts where they show their products and services. In order to figure out the storefront of someone you are following, just search for their name in the Amazon search bar and go to their storefront.
Finding People you Follow on Amazon: 4 Tips and Tricks
Below are the 4 tips and tricks for finding people you follow on Amazon:
- Make sure to use the Amazon search bar, as it is a powerful tool that will help you out to find the people you follow on Amazon easily. All you need to do is to enter the name of the seller or product you are looking for. After that, you will be directed to the Amazon storefront
- Always check your Amazon follow list, as accessing your Amazon follow list is essential to finding the people you follow on Amazon. As once you have accessed your follow list, then you can easily discover the people and products you are interested in
- Try to use the Amazon Storefront feature, as it enables sellers to create their own storefronts in order to show their products and services. So, in case you are following a specific seller, then there is a chance that they might have a storefront. So, all you need to do is to search for their name in the Amazon search bar and directly go to their storefront
- Check your Amazon email notifications, as you may get updates on the people along with the products you follow. So, make sure to check your email inbox for any notifications from Amazon regarding your following list
Why cannot I See Who I Follow on Amazon? 5 Effective Troubleshooting Tips
Below are the 5 tips to why cannot I see who I follow on Amazon:
- Make sure to check your Amazon account settings, as it ensures that your account is working well or not. Because, if there are any problems with your account, then you will not be able to access your following list on Amazon
- Try to use a different browser in case you are having issues seeing who you follow on Amazon. So, if the issues go away, then it may be a compatibility issue between Amazon and your current browser
- Clear your browser cache, as it may be the reason stopping you from seeing your follow list on Amazon. Therefore, clearing your browser cache can help to fix this issue. In order to clear your browser cache, just go to your browser’s settings and choose Clear Browsing data or Clear History
- Make sure to check your Internet Connection to find out whether it is stable that should let you access the Amazon website
- You can also contact Amazon Customer Support for further help in case none of the above ways work well, As Amazon Customer Support may be able to figure out the root cause of the problem and provide you with a better solution
How to See Who you Follow on Amazon: A Step-by-Step Guide (5 Easy Steps)
Below are the 5 steps to see who you follow on Amazon:
Step 1: First, log in to your Amazon account on the Amazon website or the Amazon mobile app.
Step 2: Once logged in, go to the home page and locate the ‘Accounts & Lists‘ dropdown menu.
Step 3: Next, access your Amazon follow list from the ‘Accounts & Lists’ menu, choose ‘Your Account, and then scroll down to the ‘Shopping Programs and Rentals’ section.
Step 4: After that, you will find the ‘Ordering and Shipping Performance option. Under this section, just click on the Your Amazon profile option in order to open your profile.
Step 5: Now, on your profile page, the list of who you follow will be shown below your profile picture. So just click the Discover More to Follow option to see all your users and discover your Amazon follow list as you have successfully accessed your Amazon follow list.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How do I find who I am following on Amazon?
Ans: You can better manage the people you follow on Your Profile except for followed interests; your followers appear publicly on your public profile unless you hide them using your Profile page settings.
Q2: How do I find someone’s storefront on Amazon?
Ans: From the search results, just click on a product and then go to the “Other Sellers” section on the right side of the product page. After that, just click on the store name under the “Other Sellers” section. Now, you will be redirected to the seller’s storefront.
Q3: How do I find a seller on Amazon?
Ans: To find a seller on Amazon, click on Amazon’s search engine at the top of the page, as it works like a search engine. So, enter the seller or brand name and click the search button, and you will be presented with search results consisting of similar Amazons seller or listings.
Q4: How to find people you follow on Amazon?
Ans: To find the people you follow on amazon.com, go to Account & Lists > Account > Your Amazon profile. The Who you follow section will show you the person you follow.
Amazon is undoubtedly the world’s largest online retailer and most valuable brand. The main purpose of Amazon is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.