Android is one of the world’s most popular operating systems. Google first produced and disseminated it. In its early beginnings, it was built on a Linux kernel and other open-source applications. The initial Android software was introduced in 2007, but we’ve gone a long way since then.
URL in Android
The most recent stable version, Android 11, was launched in September 2020. Android has 129 million users worldwide. However, there have been instances of No app detected open URL issue on Android phones as of late. This no app found to open URL message prevents the user from opening a URL.
No app found to open URL
Currently in this article, we will address the no app found to open URL 2021 situation. We will also explain what the phrase “no app found to open URL” implies. How to resolve the problem. Ensure that you remain with us to the finish and that you get answers to your issue.
What causes the “No app found open URL” error?
After collecting user feedback, we attempted to get to the bottom of the matter. The issue of why No app discovered open URL is occurring is occurring. We discovered various remedies as well as the reason why there was no app detected. Open URL error may be caused by the following, let’s have a look:
- Preferences Glitch: There is a feature in Android which allows its users to configure an application to be preferred. It comes in handy in opening certain kinds of links. This feature has its glitches which cause the No app found open URL.
- Application Disabled: In some cases, the user might have disabled certain system applications to conserve battery or space, however, this can end up backfiring if the application is an integral part of the operating system. Some applications, such as Google Play Store and Browser shouldn’t be disabled because they are integral to a lot of system functions.
Now that you have a basic understanding of the nature of the problem, we will move on towards the solutions.
Do you also want to know fix a hacked in android ? Click me
First Solution: Checking for the Disabled Applications
There might be some apps that come pre-installed with the mobile, some of these applications. They are integral to the stability of the operating system. So in this step, we will be checking for any system application that has been disabled. For that
No App found to Open URL
- The first thing you want to do is drag down the notification and click on setting cog.
- Scroll down and select the “Apps” Option.
- Now click on the ” Application Manager” option.
- You should also check to see the system application, especially the ” Browser” and the “Google Play Store” are disabled.
- If they are disabled then you should click on the toggle and enable them.
- Then after you have enabled everything check if the system still persists.
Second Solution: Resetting System Preferences
Android has also this feature where the users can select if they want. To open certain kinds of URLs through certain applications. This is one of the reasons which causes issues while opening URLs. In the following step, we will be resetting the system preferences.
No App found to Open URL
- Again drag down the notifications panel and click on the settings cog.
- Then again scroll down and select the options.
- Then you should click on the “Three dots” in the top right corner.
- Select the “Reset Application Preferences” and check to see if the issue persists.
Note: If none of the Methods have resolved the issue for you, we recommend using Restore Repair Tool. Which can scan the repositories to replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to system corruption. Restore will also optimize your system for maximum performance.
9 Ways to Fix “No App Found to Open URL” in Android
No app detected open URL is a problem you are also experiencing. Here are some details about them. On why no app was identified to open the URL or what no app found to open the URL means. This page contains all available information. I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for reading.
Also Read: How to Find Galaxy Buds Case? [Updated 2023]