How to Create Jack’D Account
Jack’d is a location-based chat and dating app for gay and bisexual men, available on Android, iPhone, and Windows phones. Similar to Tinder and Grindr, the app displays thumbnail images of nearby users for you to browse. If you like an image, you can click on it to view the user’s profile. To use Jack’d, you must create an account, and here’s how to do it.
Jack’d offers a unique approach to rating users with a simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ selection, eliminating the need for swiping. Plus, there’s no requirement for a partner to join in on the fun with Jack’d.
How to Create a New Jack’d Account
1. Launch the Jack’d app on your device
2. To create a profile, simply tap on the “Create Profile” option
3. Kindly select your date of birth and then tap the “Next” button
4. Enter your name, as it will be displayed on Jack’d. Once you have done so, press “Next”
5. Choose your desired photo, crop it as needed, and then proceed by tapping on the ‘next’ button
6. Your Jack’d account has been successfully created
7. Click “Start Browsing” to begin browsing nearby Jack’d profiles
After creating an account on Jack’d, you’ll have access to various features within the app. These include browsing profiles, matching with other users, and exploring other interesting features.
On the Jack’d app, it is possible to have multiple profiles on the same device. However, each profile must have a unique email address associated with it.
How to Use Multiple Jack’d Profiles on One Device
1. To access settings on iOS, tap “Settings.” On Android, tap the menu icon and then select “Settings”
2. Choose your device
3. Select “Switch Profile”4. Provide your email address and password to access your chosen profile
5. Tap on “Login”
Switching between profiles on your Jack’d app is easy. Simply toggle between them on your device. If you want to have multiple Jack’d accounts, just create additional accounts. It’s that simple!
This blog provides a guide on setting up a Jack’d account, which is a location-based app catering to the needs of gay and bisexual men. It features a rating system that allows users to give a ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ response, similar to other popular dating platforms.
Additionally, we discuss how to manage multiple profiles on one device to expand your social circle within the app. By joining Jack’d, you can connect with other members of the LGBTQ+ community and explore its diverse range of features.