If you own a Redragon keyboard and are looking for a detailed tutorial to help you change its colors, you’ve come to the correct spot. Everything you need to know about changing the color of the Redragon Keyboard is right here.
- The Fn + (Right Arrow Key) shortcut is the quickest way to change the Redragon keyboard color
- Download the Redragon program to change the appearance of your keyboard
- The Fn + (Tilde Key) shortcut may be used to change the backlighting of your Redragon keyboard
How do I Turn On/Off the RGB Redragon Keyboard?
For gamers, many Redragon keyboard variants are available, each with its own keyboard keys for turning the RGB on and off.
In most circumstances, such as the Redragon K530 Pro, the suitable Fn + 0 key combination will turn the lights on your Redragon keyboard on and off.
Aside from that, on keyboards such as the Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard, you may switch on the lights by pressing the suitable Fn + Page Up key combination and off by pressing the applicable Fn + Page Down key combination.
In general, see your keyboard handbook to learn how to turn on/off the RGB lighting on your Redragon keyboard. Other shortcuts that may be useful can also be found in the user handbook.
How do I Change the Brightness on the Redragon Keyboard?
You may modify the brightness of the lights on your keyboard using keyboard shortcuts with newer Redragon keyboards.
- To raise the brightness of your Redragon keyboard, press the Fn + keys together
- To reduce the brightness of your Redragon keyboard, press the Fn + keys together
- You may also modify the brightness of your Redragon keyboard using the Redragon app
Modes of Redragon Keyboard Lighting
Most Redragon keyboards provide a range of exciting lighting options to improve the keyboard’s visual appeal. The Redragon K530 Pro has a switch between 18 distinct lighting options.
You may change the lighting settings of your Redragon keyboard using the following shortcuts in newer Redragon keyboards, such as the K556 RGB Mechanical Keyboard.
- Fn + Ins: Alter the lighting modes to Normally On, Breathing, and The Trial of Light
- Fn + Home: Changes the lighting styles to Ripple Graff, Pass without Trace, and Coastal
- Fn + Page Up: Changes the lighting modes to Hurricane, Accumulate, and Digital Times
- Fn + Page Down: Changes the illumination modes to Both Ways, Surmount, Fast and Furious
- Fn + Del: Changes the lighting modes to Go with the Flow, Clouds Fly, and Winding Path
- Fn + End: Alter the lighting settings to Flowers booming, Snow Winter Jasmine, and Swift motion
How do I Change the Color of My Redragon Keyboard?
In this part, we’ll show you two fundamental techniques for changing the color and lighting configuration of your Redragon keyboard.
Making Use of Keyboard Shortcuts
Most Redragon keyboards include preset shortcut keys for changing the keyboard’s color. This is a simple keyboard color change because no complicated procedures are required.
Fn + (Right Arrow) to cycle through multiple color preset selections on your Redragon keyboard.
If you use this approach, you won’t be able to fully adjust the lighting theme or individual colors, but it is a much faster and more efficient way of changing colors on the Redragon keyboard.
Making Use of Redragon Software
You may also alter the colors of your Redragon keyboard using the Redragon Software, which gives you additional personalization possibilities.
Here are the steps to changing the keyboard color with Redragon Software:
- Begin by downloading and installing the program on your computer
- After that, reconnect your keyboard to your computer
- Check that your keyboard is connected to your computer. There will be a sound to reassure you
- In the Redragon Keyboard Manager program, navigate to the Keyboard Settings area and select the Tools tab
- To access the color options, click the keyboard color setting tab
- Then, choose a color or utilize the color picker
- To change the color of your keyboard, click the “Apply” button, followed by the “Save” button
How do I Change the Color of Specific Redragon Keyboard Keys?
Many Redragon keyboards allow you to change the color of each key on your keyboard. This implies that that key will be a different color from the rest of the keyboard.
Follow these procedures to change the color of one or more individual keys on your Redragon keyboard:
- Fn + the appropriate keyboard shortcut. This will change the key’s color to the one you’ve chosen
- Using the Fn + shortcut, cycle through the colors of your choosing
- Once you’ve decided on a color, press the keys you wish to be affected by the color change
- Finally, hit the Fn + keys once again to save your changes
- You may also use the Redragon program to alter the individual keys on your keyboard in addition to this way
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Following are the FAQs related to how to Change the Color on Redragon keyboard.
Can I alter the color of the Redragon keyboard aside from the keyboard shortcut keys?
You may change the color of the Redragon keyboard by downloading and installing the Redragon software on your computer.
How do I adjust the RGB’s running direction?
To change the RGB orientation on your Redragon keyboard, use the Fn + (Left Arrow Key) keyboard shortcut.
Why isn’t my Redragon keyboard turning on?
Your Redragon keyboard may be turned off. You may activate it by simply pushing the power button on your computer.
To summarize, we covered all you needed to know about the Redragon keyboard color change in this post.